2014. június 20., péntek

Pickle Barrel $ 1 USD - Little dreamer collection - and freebies

Hello!
I hope you have a wonderful week!
The Pickle Barrel is open at Pickleberrypop!
 
I created a collection, called:
 
Little dreamer
 
I have a collection of products in my 6-pack again! One click buys all 6 and get the free goodies!
 
 
Here is my 6-pack:
 
 
 
All Pickle Barrel products are available individually, here are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can buy this collection in parts, all parts only $1 USD
 
Only June 20-23.

Here are wonderful inspiration pages by CT girls:

Beaute:
Dida1357: 
Dodiegonzales: 
Dukuu: 
Elitka: 
Emmyxlou: 
Filippok: 
JillW: 
Keley Lopes: 
Laluna: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopo: 
Victoriansoup: 

Zanthia: 
and me:

 I have a freebie Quick page for you:

 
 
And I have a free template on my Facebook fan page:
 
 
 
Happy scrapping and hugs!
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése