2014. április 18., péntek

Pickle Barrel $1 USD - A boy's birthday collection - and freebie

Hello Ladies!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

The Pickle barrel is open at Pickleberrypop!

I created a collection, called:
 
A boy's birthday
 
I have a collection of products in my 6-pack again! One click buys all 6 and get the free goodies!
 
 
Here is my 6-pack:
 
 
 
All Pickle Barrel products are available individually, here are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can buy this collection in parts, all parts only $1 USD
 
Only April 18 -21.

Here are wonedrful insipration pages by CT girls:
Bdigis:
Dida1357: 
Dodiegonzales: 
Dukuu: 
EllenT: 
Emmyxlou: 
Filippok: 
GroeHi: 
Iowan: 
Janik: 
Laluna: 
Motherbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Victoriansoup: 
and by me:

Here is a Qucik page freebie for you:



Happy scrapping and hugs!

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Thank you very much for the beautiful QP. We are expected a new grandson later this year and this will be a perfect page to celebrate his very special day of birth.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. so cute ! thanks for sharing ! i posted the link here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-quick-pages-templates/

    VálaszTörlés