2012. november 16., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Forest fairies - and winner

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Zanthia

Congrats, please send a mail here : tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack - Cluster and colors: Forest fairies - now available in my store at Pickleberrypop.
I hope you will like this:


Don't miss, 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are some wonderful inspiration pages by my talent CT girls:
Anny-Libelle:
Bdigis: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357:
DitaB: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 
July-C: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Motherbear: 
Scrapdolly: 
Shawnbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopowu: 
Tomosia: 
Victoriansoup: 

Angeleye:

Natascha:

Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése