2012. október 11., csütörtök

New release - Circle party - Winner

Hello Ladies!
I wish you a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner:

tigrucha

Congrats, please send a mail here: tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack - Circle party - now available at my guest store , Afterfive Designs
I hope you will like this:
Don't miss, 20 % off for a limited time!
Here are some wonderful pages by my fantastic CT girls:
Angeleye:

Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Chocochoco: 

Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Mel Designs: 
Michelleluke: 
Millu: 
Moodyjudy: 
Motherbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopo: 
Traumelfe: 
Don't forget to visit here tomorrow for my new template pack!
Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése