2012. szeptember 14., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Apple pie - Winner

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a wonderful week.
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Stacey

Congrats, please send a mail here : tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack of this week - Cluster and colors: Apple pie
Available in my store at Pickleberrypop, 25 % off for a limited time
I hope you will like this:


Here are some fabulous page by my talent CT girls:
Alannabanana:
Angeleye: 
Anndahl: 
Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Chocochoco: 

Dida1357: 
DitaB. 
Filippok: 
Jumbbumble: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Mel Designs: 

Michelleluke: 

Millu: 
Moodyjudy: 
Motherbear: 

NMarti: 
Stellamarie: 

Tanpopo: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 
Happy scrapping!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése