2012. június 18., hétfő

New release: Funny Sunny Summer

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments, I'm very pleased, to you wait for my first kit. I choosed a winner randomly, who is win this kit. She is:

sherry


Congrats, please send a mail here: tincidesigns@gmail.com


And......... here is my first kit - Funny Sunny Summer:
This is a mini kit for monthy Pickle Barrel promotion at Pickleberrypop .
Here are parts:




You can buy this kit in parts, all parts only 1 USD!

Herre are wonderful inspirational layouts by my talent CT girls:
Angeleye:

Anny-Libelle: 
Bettieescrap: 
Chelisa: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Filippok: 
July-C: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Malatova: 
MelDesigns: 
Michelleluke: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
Shawnarenee: 
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 
Anndahl:
Bdigis:
Moodyjudy:
Happy scrapping and hugs!

1 megjegyzés: