2012. június 8., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Cherry garden

Hello Ladies!
I hope you have a fantastic week!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my previous post. The random winner of this week:

Katy Pelletier

Congrats, please send a mail here: tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have a new template pack in my store at Pickleberrypop. This is Cluster and colors: Cherry garden 
I hope you will like this:

Don't miss, 25 % sale all this week!
Here are some wonderful inspiration pages by my fantastic CT girls:
Angeleye:
Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Bettieescrap: 

Chelisa: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Michelleluke: 

Mel Designs: 
Millu: 
Moodyjudy: 
Motherbear: 
Shawnarenee: 
SiRo: 

Stellamarie: 

Tomosia: 
Hékás:

I have a newsletter, you can sign up !
Extra coupon in this newsletter at this week!
Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése